DW - Threaded Discharge Dominator
Model DW - Dominator
DW – single channel, threaded connection, manual
DWA – single channel, threaded connection, automatic
EBARA's Model DWU / DWXU - Dominator sewage pumps are designed for reliable pumping of wastewater with suspended solids up to 2″ in diameter. The EBARA Dominator is superior in dependability and efficiency. High-quality stainless steel components are stronger, dimensionally consistent and lighter weight compared to conventional cast iron parts. Stainless steel construction is ideal for residential, commercial and industrial applications. Double mechanical seals are a standard feature that ensure long life.
Models DW(A)(F)U, DWX(A)(F)U are CSA certified (3HP excluded).
- Wastewater with suspended solids
- Fountains, water displays
- Containment transfer
- Emptying (pools, water storage structures)
- Constructed of high-quality, corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel
- Motor is 2 pole submersible, rated continuous duty
- 104°F maximum fluid temperature continuous operation, fully submerged; 140° F intermittent operation
- Automatic float switch
- NPT thread discharge or 150 lb ANSI flange
- Double mechanical seal with viton elastomers
- Shielded, pre-lubricated ball bearings
- Single channel impellers
- Thermal overload protection
- QDC system available as an optional accessory
- Discharge Size: 2″ (NPT or ANSI Flanged)
- Range of HP: 1/2 to 3 HP
- Capacity: 8 to 235 GPM
- Head: 8 to 74 Ft.
- Max. liquid temperature: 104°F (40°C)
- Max. solid diameter: 2"
- Available in single or three phase models; manual or automatic operation