Built to your specifications
- Advanced control systems
- Stainless steel rails, bolts, shackles, chains and brackets
- Heavy duty hatches and protective grating
- Sealed components
- Easy maintenance
Our pump station packages are always custom configured to meet the individual specifications of all municipal and private requirements. However, we also examine all aspects of the conditions and put effort into each project so that the best efficiencies and most durable equipment can be an option for each customer.
We can do as much or as little as requested so that the job can be as easy as possible for the owners.
If you need a pump station replacement or a completely new system, we can help.
Call us for current pricing 1-800-252-3726
EBARA EP1 System
This is an above ground packaged pump system designed and built here in the U.S. to be completely customizable for municipal wastewater, water or sewage application specifications and ideally suited for lift station installations.
Safety, durability, ease of maintenance, quick delivery and a reduced timeline and footprint for cost-effective lift station rehabilitation were primary factors in the development of this factory-engineered solution.
- Heavy-duty, fiberglass enclosure
- Access cover pre-cast into a steel reinforced, polymer concrete base
- Station valves and piping available in 4” or 6”
- Six-inch liquid filled pressure gauge protected from wastewater by pressure isolator ring
- EBARA Submersible Pumps 2 through 60 HP with accessories
- UL Listed Duplex control panel
- Level Controls (transducer and back up floats)
- Comprehensive warranty
Pump station controls can be built to customer specifications and are tested at the factory prior to shipment. Basic control packages are UL listed with NEMA stainless steel enclosure and NEMA rated starters.
Packages are available with the optional Arc Armor® control enclosure. Low voltage circuitry and high voltage power are isolated in separate compartments, limiting access to high voltage electrical equipment and reducing the risk of arc flash injuries.