Compact GB Series General Purpose Relays are used for applications requiring an economical solution. These 8-blade terminal relays provide indication of power status, push-to-test and 2 Form C output contacts. Available sockets can be either DIN-rail or screw-mounted.
- LED power status indicator
- Push-to-test buttons
- Buttons are color coded – orange for AC and blue for DC voltage.
- Buttons can be locked in place for testing.
- Transparent dust cover
- RoHS compliant
- UL/cUL and CE approval
Sockets for GB Series relays can be either DIN-rail or screw-mounted
Configuration / Contact Rating
- Macromatic GB Series is available in three configurations: 2-pole, 3-pole and 4-pole
- Load (Burden): DC - Approximately 1.1 W; AC - Approximately 1.5 VA
- Unit Weight: Approximately 0.08 lb (36 g)
- Output Contacts for GB Series:
- 2C: 12A 250V AC/30V DC 1500 VA/180 W
- 3C: 10A 250V AC/30V DC, 2500 VA/300 W
- 4C: 6A 250V AC/30V DC, 3000 VA/360 W
- Life: Mechanical - 20,000,000 operations; Electrical - 100,000 operations
- Temperature: -40° C to 70° C (-40° F to 158° F)