Submersible cast iron wastewater, sewage pump
The model DLFU submersible non-clog pumps are constructed of rugged cast iron with heavy-duty motors suitable for industrial and municipal water supply and wastewater applications, including lift stations, sewage treatment and flood control. Model DLFU submersible pumps are easy to install and maintain. The high-efficiency impeller is able to pass large and fibrous solids up to 3 1/4″.
- Discharge Size: 2″ to 12″
- Range of HP: 2 to 60 HP
- Capacity: 13 to 4000 GPM
- Head: 7 to 243 Ft.
- Max. solid diameter: 3 1/4″
- Max. liquid temperature: 104°F (40°C)
- FM explosion proof available
- Heavy-duty, high efficiency, air-filled motor – operates cooler with higher efficiencies, resulting in reduced operating costs.
- Watertight cable entry system – protects against moisture and capillary action; reduces maintenance costs
- Self cooling jacket
- 60,000 hour single and double row thrust bearings – long dependable operation, lowers maintenance costs
- High-efficiency impellers – handle stringy, fibrous material with the ability to pass large solids and prevent clogging; impellers are optimized for hydraulic coverage lowering operating costs
- Double mechanical seals – operate in an oil bath providing longer service life and lower maintenance costs
- Stainless steel shaft – high tensile strength and corrosion resistance
- Replaceable wear components – maintain working clearances while reducing casing and volute costs
- Lift stations
- Packaged pump systems
- Storm water and Flood control