EBARA EP1 System
This is an above ground packaged pump system designed and built here in the U.S. to be completely customizable for municipal wastewater, water or sewage application specifications and ideally suited for lift station installations.
Safety, durability, ease of maintenance, quick delivery and a reduced timeline and footprint for cost-effective lift station rehabilitation were primary factors in the development of this factory-engineered solution.
- Heavy-duty, fiberglass enclosure
- Access cover pre-cast into a steel reinforced, polymer concrete base
- Station valves and piping available in 4” or 6”
- Six-inch liquid filled pressure gauge protected from wastewater by pressure isolator ring
- EBARA Submersible Pumps 2 through 60 HP with accessories
- UL Listed Duplex control panel
- Level Controls (transducer and back up floats)
- Comprehensive warranty
Pump station controls can be built to customer specifications and are tested at the factory prior to shipment. Basic control packages are UL listed with NEMA stainless steel enclosure and NEMA rated starters.
Packages are available with the optional Arc Armor® control enclosure. Low voltage circuitry and high voltage power are isolated in separate compartments, limiting access to high voltage electrical equipment and reducing the risk of arc flash injuries.
For pricing and customization; call us at 800-252-3726
See the EP 1 video > here <