Model SZG - Zero Pressure Sewage Valve
The Vent-Tech model SZG sewer valves are air release and vacuum break valves designed to provide surge protection and seal at zero hydraulic head (i.e. no reliance on a minimum pipeline pressure to achieve seal). If the HGL is expected to be consistently maintained above 3 psi then use a Model SWG valve, otherwise we recommend specifying the SZG.
- Maximum Air-Flow
- Enhanced Wear Resistance
- Zero psi Minimum Sealing
- Protect Pipeline From Collapse Due To Vacuum
- Maximize The Capacity of the Pipeline
- Surge Protection
- Column Separation Protection
- Durable, Reliable and Proven Design
- Low Maintenance Stainless Steel Construction
- Efficient, Effective and High Value - Best in Class!
- Preferred Valve of Top Civil Engineering Firms